27 June 2007

Visits

Chhun Sinet
I went to the Phnom Penh one week ago and I’m very interesting with my travel because I have to visit a lot of place in the city and I have diner with my family at a big restaurant.
At night I saw a lot of big building that it’s very nice night light and I have to the night clop with my family too.

Ky Kolyan
My last time in the country was the last weekend. In the country I planted the mango and coconuts in the new field that my mother bought on the last month. In the country I like swimming and fishing in the river, but this weekend I didn’t to do it because I busy with planted in the field.

Khiev Sokim
My last visit the country was the trip that I went to visit my grandparents in my mother side last year .I stayed there for a week and I learned how to plant crops.

It was the time to grow rice, I worked in my grandmather’s field , I worked as a farmer from the morning before sunrise till sunset with the other farmers and a group of animals I also knew the way how to take care the animals .After three days I got used to the country life .
I thought it was very short for me to be there, because , I did not know how to plant the vegetables or fruit yet . I hope that we will spent a week there again this year.

Chea Dara
Last weekend I was visiting my friends‘s farm at Bantey Srey .I went with many friends. We arrived the farm at 08, 30 AM, first we started to water the Coconut trees and Mango trees. We dug the pound to keep the water in rainy season.
We enjoy the farm visit very much.We hope next holiday we will visit again.

Chhung Nay
Last week I went to the countryside in my father home. I went with my best friends.it was interesting country. it had a lot of people go to visit . in the morning . I watered vegetables and flowers . it was very happy .next time I would go to visit again .

Ly Vichenda
I would like to tell you about visiting in guava garden. I like visiting and eating it so much. My friends and I visited there 3 year ago. I love this place , it was quiet, shade,
fresh air ,a lot of short guava trees with big fruit. It was a good fruit for health but you
should not eat so much , it could be abdominal pain .I hope we could visit some day next year.

Long Korn
Last Sunday I had a very good trip to the remote fame at the north of Siem Reap.
It a dragon farm. It is a very famous farm in Siem Reap. All of my friends and Many people like to go there the same me because it very sweet fruit and they Want to study about this strange crop also. Near this farm it the Phom Kolen Mountain that very popular place. Good for everyone.

Leng Phirom
Last month I went to visit my grandmother farm in Kompong Cham province. I took one week to stay there. In the farm there were a lot of cows. It difficult to feed to the cows, because in the field it have no enough grass for them.
What I was interested in the farm, I like fishing in the lake especially in the morning. I can catch fish with net, fishing line. I catch a lot fish everyday about 2 killo. For what I dislike, I hate to collect cow’ stool in the morning I have a bad experience with this. The good thing for me I happy to see good natural view in the forest and environment is comfortable.
I think the first time for me in the farm is bad, but I give me to some real life in the country. However the life in country is more difficult than in city.

No comments: