27 June 2007

Embarrassing Incidents

Srey Morn
I have studied English in ACE school for along time and I have an embarrassing experience in class such as I never completed the home work on time and sometime I did with don’t understood in grammar, vocabulary and the beginning, middle, the end of paragraph. Some time my feeling out of class especially in reading test I did with don’t understood in passage 2 because it is short time for me.

I used to live in countryside I am interesting with the farmer work because they always share every thing that they did. All the weaken I went to visit in the farm then I saw the children under 5 years to carried 2 chickens to take vaccination with animal health agency in village and actually the chicken was killed by the children and the participants ate the chicken and the children cried to mother and asked for chicken that where is my chicken ? who was killed it. The mother said I don’t know.

Sean Sikhav
Last week In the morning I went my friend wedding. and then at 10 o`clock
I come back home. Unfortunately, when I was driving my motorbike emty petrol, suddenly I walk with my motorbike and then have a lot of people looked at me. An I embarrassing that I never had before.

Vong Savoeun
The embarrassing while I was working in a restaurant I and Luis were working together in a restaurant near the beach call Piano Restaurant, there are a lot of customers in this restaurant. One day she was Wearing a long skirt and sexy T-shirt while Luis was carrying the food to The customers she walks over my face at that time I didn’t see her, so I stepped Her skirt and take the food to customers without skirt and she was very shy and Angry me at that time I don’t what can I do and I don’t why this happen to and her.

Chhon Borey
I have never forgotten about an embarrassing, it always made me shy or embarrassed so much .It happened last week when I finished my class and went to a meal at a small restaurant near the school. When I finished I had paid my money to her but she shouted at me loudly where there were a lot of people “you didn’t pay for me”. But I told her that I had paid already.
I really shy of my friend and my teacher so much. My teacher always remained it in my class and all of knew it.

Meas Sreynoch
I am a cashier in the red piano. I have been working there for about 2 months. My boss is very kind and helpful. In there I have an embarrassing story.

One day I worked in there as usually and there had two people was talking. Then the waiter took the menu to them . Forunately they talked to the waiter “I wanted to ate sandwich with eggs and the head’s cow”. The waiter though “they were crazy”. When They ate already they called me to took the money and I walked through to
them ,unlucky the waiter stood on my skirt so I walked without the skirt .The people
in the restaurant were laughed me .I was very embarrassing.I though this day was very bad day for me.

Chroek Savy
My friend told me about her embarrassing incident that happened last month at her office.
One day, She wore a short skirt to work .She wanted to take a file from the shelf over the photocopy machine. The shelf was too high, she couldn’t reach it, so she must climb up and sit down on the photocopy machine. A handsome man came to make a photocopy .Suddenly, she tried to jump off. Unfortunately, her knee touched on the start key of the machine then made a copy at her mystery place until the paper finished from the tray of the machine. then the man stood still and looked down at the photo paper carefully. She couldn’t move, just looked back at the man’s face. She was very very embarrassed, so from that time she never looked at him and talked to him anymore.

No comments: