27 June 2007

Preferences and Opinions

Thung Sin
Well, I would like working indoor, because I was born in the countryside. In my country many people are farmers, so all of them live in the countryside their whole lives. They want to have a job in the city, but it’s not easy to look for a job for them. They want to work in the office in hotels, they can’t. You know why because they’ve been in school for a short time, so they don’t have enough knowledge for working in the office. When someone in their family has been living and working in the city his/ her family and relatives are very happy. However for me, I’m thinking about my job in the future. What am I going to do in the future? I’m going to find a job in the city, especially indoors, because I’m living and studying in the city right now. I’ll try all my best as much as possible. I hope that I’ll get a good job where I wanted.

Meas Sereyvath
The most city kids would like to grow in the farm because they want to enjoy the nature. In the city they can’t enjoy the nature. There’re a lot of traffic jams, air pollutions. There are the reason that they‘re difficult to breath. In the country side there are a lot of fresh airs, a lot of trees. You can improve your responsibility with animals. They can eat nature fruit that they planted. These are the reason that they want to grow up in the farm.

King Romany
Working with a lot of people is better then working a lone.
I used to work for the Cigarette Company and government where my team has a few staff and they have a little experience, so that time it was difficult to share the idea with each other. After that in 1998 until now have been working for an organization with many staff who have a lot of experience from the other organizations or projects that a lot of concepts have been shared for team work. So, I am improving and will get the development concepts for improving the communities and society so on.

Soun Kolab
Enjoying your work is more important than making lots of money.
I think that money is very important for every one. We can say that every one can’t live without money, so that why we have to find a job. We have to work hard to find a lot of money for our family and our self. You know at my work place I get a very high salary per month I work very hard every day as I can. Concerning with that I’m not so happy with my work place but I must try for my self I thought that why every one they can do. One day I broke up every thing that I have kept in my mind with all my friends who work with me, a bad and good action, so at that time it made me so unhappy with my team.
I felt that what we are doing on our job is not work like a team it is separately from each other. So from today on ward I decided to leave there with out saying any thing and. I knew that enjoying my work is a part of my feel that is important to get more money.

Chiv Lita
Working from home is better than working at an office.
For me I think working from home is better than working at an office. Working from home gives us more freedom than working at an office. It gives us more time to be close to our family and we can relax whenever we want. Working from home, sometimes you are a manager and sometimes you are a worker. You will taste all flavors of work. It strengthens our ability to take more responsibility in working and struggle by our self.

No comments: