27 June 2007

City Life or Country Life?

Sok Sarath
City life
A large city is quite difference from small city and country.Trafic is crowded. There are lots of large streets, tall buildings in many styles and many colors, a lot of beautiful gardens and advertising boards. The night life is also
interesting in night clubs, restaurants and bars. We can go shopping all the time. Many things are modern. People are busy and happy but their lives are expensive.

Sar Sophanna
Country life
I’m living in the country in Kandal province. My parents are farmer we plant the banana trees in the farm and animals, cows, kitchen. In the morning I take the cow to feed near my farm after I wear to school . when I come back from school help my parents with many house works to cook the meal, clean the house and take my brothers. The most of the work there are very interesting and help me to be good responsibility for my life . I know more about the nature, animals, and I keep my self far away from alcohol .
I like to live in country so much.

No comments: