27 June 2007

A Robbery

Doueng Ratana
I will never forget about my really bad story. It was two years a go. It happened in the middle of the night.
I was going to pick up my grandmother to take her to the hospital because she was ill. Before I left my house I locked all the doors and windows. When I arrived at hospital I suddenly remember that I have forgot to close one of the windows at the top of the house. Because my grandmother stayed alone in the hospital, I decided to stay with her. When I came back home in the morning, I was very surprise because a robber went inside my house and got 3 motorbikes 2 televisions and a lot of expensive things in the house. I couldn’t believe that happened. I opened the door and called the police to tell them about the robbery but it was too late because the police couldn’t find the robber.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cathleen With said...

Hello,

My name is Cathleen and I worked at ACE Siem Reap in 2001. I am coming to SR next January to do some research, and I would like to have a guide for the temples. I would love an ACE student who can speak higher level English. Could you recommend anyone?

cheers
Cathleen With
bijou2929@gmail.com