27 June 2007

Dream Jobs

Thai Bun Von
I know one person that has found a dream job. She is my aunt. She is a teacher. She is teaching at Pour Bantey Chey primary school now. When she was a child she liked studying very much. In 1985 she studied at High school she thought she’ll be a good teacher and then she finished her Skills at school and taught students in Siem Reap province. She liked teaching and searching something that she didn’t know. When she didn’t become a teacher she thought Cambodia people are very poor and don’t have knowledge for their life and career, so she wanted to be a teacher.

The things that are most important to her is teaching her students and
becoming the best teacher in her school and in her country.

Hoeum Hoeun
My name Hoeum Hoeun , my dream job is to be a teacher. I want to help people have knowledge because everyone has to learn and help their life improve, I studied pedagogy for 3 years to become a teacher, I want to work with a group of people.
I make a little money but I am really happy with my work because I could help people.

Kong You
To be an IT lecturer is my dream job. It’s not easy because I need to improve my knowledge and potential everyday. As you know technologies are now developing.
Why do I dream to be an IT lecturer? The first thing is I want to improve myself. Second, I have some basic knowledge about IT. In 2005 I graduated at SETEC University in Phnom Penh in the field of Management Information System, and 2006 I graduated pedagogy at NIE (National Institute of Education). So I know about computer and teaching methods.
I am a generous and calm person, but strict in work. I like to share experiences, helping poor people and meeting people. So I think to be an IT lecturer fits me well.

No comments: